Ralph Emerson once said, “Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” The worst way to possibly begin a new journey is doing what many average people would do, nothing. Make the journey what you want. Life is short and you should live it the way you want. When we were growing up as children, we were told we could be a firefighter, astronaut or even president. The vast depth of the ocean symbolizes a core state, a primordial of chastity, dreams, fantasies and more. This is where my header comes into play. Every time you look at that photo, be reminded that anything is possible if you just believe. Nothing is impossible. You just have to have the willpower to do so. This is where the birds come into prospect. Soar to the depth of your imaginations and never stop until you have ultimately reached that state of triumph and your dreams have come to reality. The Background image is also of the ocean with a quote over head, “what’s wrong with just being you?”. This quote is symbolical of the concept that we should never let anyone tell us who we are, or the person that we should be. Be you, and do you.

Let’s be glad to be in this lovely, old world. Let’s write, and fill out blank pages with words and with pictures, with ideas and with dreams. Let us live, without regret, and never stop. As we take on our separate journeys, wherever it may lead us, I want each of us to never be bitter over life’s disappointments, let go of the past and move forward. To depict this transition of moving forward, I use a subtle color of purple, as it relently gives on this feel of tranquility as their are endured by their unexplored thoughts.

I entitled my website “Every Life Has a Story” because I have told my story, and it’s time for you to tell yours. I want give one the inspiration to live up to their dreams and to always keep faith. Maybe you’ll get everything you wish for, or maybe you’ll get more than you could ever imagine. Life isn’t an easy road to travel, so when you initially want something in life , you have to keep focus. It’s only the blackness of the sky you see the stars. Live one day at a time and make it a masterpiece.