The implementation of "My Beloved World Project"was a bit of a breeze for me. Being that I always plan ahead for assignments, I was abreast with the task. I always look through my syllabus about a week prior to me having a speicified class, just to get a gist of what is coming next. Eventhough I work best under pressure, I have learned that College work is nothing to set back to last minute. The first aspect of this project was to watch a series of interviews and read a few articles about Chief Justice Sonia Sotomayor, just to get myself acquainted with her, and then write a 600 word paper based on our reactions to her life. After this, I was required to create three 600-word vigenettes about three aspects of my life, similar to that of Sonia that she talked about in her enthralling novel, "My Beloved World". Creating the three vignettes was a permissive task I was allowed to choose the key aspects of my life I wanted to talk about.

Subsequently, I then had to designate a video with all this embedded information, and summate atleast 3 photos each to correspond with each vignette and 3 peculiar songs, whilst giving the viewer a quick overview about what each vigenette is about. This indeed was the toughest part of this project.

I had an easy time adding the photos, and the music to each vignette, but had a great deal of adversity when it came to getting the music to play accordingly. It took me approximately 3 hours just to get the music to play and for everything to run smoothly. Each time I corrected a fault in the presentation, and reviewed it, another one occurred. I was profoundly agitated and disheartened at this point. As the 12 o'clock deadline drew near, my heart began to beat about 20 beats per minute. I thought it was the end of the world as I began to panic and feel the tears settle in my eyes. Everything seemed to be falling apart at that moment and all I could do was stare at the clock. With every second, minute, and hour that passed, my stomach just dropped lower and lower. I became sick in an instance as my stomach and head began to hurt. I took a deep breath and tried over and over again til I got the gist of it and everthing to run accordingly. I was relieved, and even more so when I acquired full credit for it. 

The final prospect for My Beloved World Project was to create an eportfolio on this website. I was then obligated to transmit the core aspects of My Beloved World Project to this website, alongside previous work that I had already done during my english class. This without a doubt was the one thing I felt I did best simply because it was an easy task. However, if I could rewind the hands of time, I would definitely spend more time planning how I initially want my eportfolio to look because I think I could have done a better job.