As the day comes to a closing, my eportfolio is complete and I have not been so ecstatic in life. This process have been long and dreary as I was behind schedule due to midterms and papers for other classes. I honestly did not think I would finish in time as I was highly petrified about the aspects of the task. At first I thought making this eportfolio was going to fun and smooth sailing but it was not. I rushed through the process and did not quite get to make it look like the way I envisioned it to be. This is the first time I have ever made something so invigorating like this, and I am sure it would not be my last. Creating this was inevitably laborious as it took some blood, sweat, and tears to get this project complete. Many nights I went without sleep, adding things here and there when I took a break from my 12 page essay for sociology class. Man was I exasperated. Having these two immense midterms due the same day was adequately appalling. I was not sure how I was going to get this done in time but I managed and got it complete. 

To choose an aspect of my eportfolio that I like most is quite overwhelming at this point because I am immensely exhausted, and not quite happy with the way things turned out. The way I invisoned it to be was completely different but this is what I came up with in the gist of time I had left, after completing my 12 page essay. I know for a fact, if my sociology teacher had not drop a bomb on me with that 12 page essay I would have undeniably put more effort and time into this eportfolio. But what's done is done. I'm not saying I don't like my webpage, I am just referencing that it could have been a lot better

As I sit here writing this reflection, I am in a detrimental state of aura as I have no clue what to expect from the outcome of this project. In the upcoming months, I would gladly like to get another shot of creating an eportfolio in order to acquaint myself with it. I would love to do everything differently from the ground up. Color, background, color scheme, basically the design. However, the most challenging part of this eportfolio was trying to speak computer language and customizing the CSS of this website. The different codes, symbols, and letters was mindblowing. Eventhough I was given handouts about how to strategize the core concept of this part, I was still spaced out as I was under a lot of pressure. Eventually I got the hang of it and it started to make perfect sense. 

Despite my feelings about the design and what not, I want this website to reach individuals who have encountered any dark times in their life. I want them to read my story and as they embark on life's journey, remember to build on the foundation laid by their parent and teachers. Never let anyone get in the way of them fulfilling their dreams and becoming all that they can be in life. Life is short and we must live one day at a time and make it a masterpiece. With dedication, commitment and willful mind to do anything you put your mind to, one can achievement anything in life. Nothing comes easy in this lifetime. You have to work hard to ultimately achieve that goal. It may take blood, sweat and tears to do so, but trust, it will be all worth it in the end.