Orange, Black and Grey are the colors that I love the most, and they're the colors that symbolize my life as it is so far. My life has been dark with a lack of meaning and light, thus far while growing up in New York City as a minority. After dealing with many different events that life throws at you, I finally came to realize that I wanted and deserved more from my life, and set out on a long pursuit of happiness. After the long night and darkness, I hope to see the Sunrise, coming over the city that I grew up in, and it's orange glare . It's one of a few perfect representations for anyone that goes through hardships and comes out of it with a more positive situation.

The colors of this site also represent me as a person. At most times I'm friendly and can be quite social and transparent. At other times I can be shy, very mysterious, and distant from people.

My Header represents my willingness to take a risk, and potentially lose everything. Nothing good will come easy, and in some cases, you might have to give up something like material things, your time or even a piece of yourself.