DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
To Obtain a Programmer/Analyst position, which will provide me with the opportunity to develop my skills in Information Security as well as innovate current and new systems in Security and Graphic Design.
January 2012 - May 2013, Student Assistant, SUNY Delhi OCCE, Delhi, NY
September 2012 – May 2013, Resident Assistant, SUNY Delhi, Delhi, NY
- Assisted in office operations as well as coordinating Town and Campus-Wide community Service operations.
- Created/Developed a positive living environment designed to connect community, staff, and residents/students, most often resolving conflict.
- Assisted in the evaluation, selection and training of new RAs.
- Promoted academic excellence, addressed student needs and problems, and encouraged involvement among residents in Campus Activities.
August 2010 - Present, Sales Clerk, Pathmark Foods, Edgewater, NJ
- Restocked Products as well as conducted intake of Products for multiple departments within Store.
- Provided exceptional customer service for Customers, going above and beyond to make sure they found what they needed.
- Cross trained to assist in multiple departments, if needed.
May 2009 - May 2010, Sales Associate, Modell’s Sporting Goods, Yonkers NY
- Created customer base and close relationships with Customers.
- Provided Personal Customer Service, as well as providing additional sales from customers after closing transactions.
- Trained new employees as well as working any time of day, if needed.
Skills and Abilities
Intermediate Sketch Artist
Software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, File Maker Pro, and Internet Research
Proficient in both English and Spanish, currently learning French and Arabic.
SUNY Delhi, Delhi, NY
- AA in Criminal Justice Studies GPA: 3.0
CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- BS in Computer Science and Information Security Expected Date of Graduation: May 2016