Dachau Concentration Camp

I grew up in New York City and though i've enjoyed my life so far I never really had the money to travel further than New Jersey. Taking advantage of church community outreach programs and traveling with my mother I have traveled to a number of places , both foreign and domestic. I've seen Chicago,IL , Fort Lauderdale, FL, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, PA, and Boston, MA. Each City has it's own cultures and history! I've also been to Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, and Germany, in the cities of Berlin and Leipzig. I saw the Kaiser Wilhelm Church, Checkpoint Charlie, The Berlin Wall, and The Dachau Concentration Camp. Going to Berlin especially Changed my Life. Seeing the history of atrocity made me want to do something with my life that can really help people, and possibly make a different in their lives. Honestly, travelling to places with a different way of life, it is more of a rush to me because I love seeing things i'm not used to from other cultures, like food, language, and history!