The Bronx, Historical in itself

The Bronx is the Northernmost bourough of the city of New York. It's home to all kinds of people, with I grew up in The Bronx. I've never lived in a place more than three years, so i'm no stranger to moving. I did live on 161st street, on the Grand Concourse, literally up the hill from the Yankee Stadium back in highschool. The Yankee Stadium was built in 1923, and stayed active until 2008, when the newer and larger stadium was built right across the street in what used to be Macombs Dam Park. The Yankees are one of, if not the greatest, teams of Major Leage Baseball, so the Yankee Stadium will more than likely always be around. It's definitely a great place to spend a sunny day, and it's easy to get to, being connected to the 4 Train on the 161st Street Station. 

The Bronx is also Home to the Bronx Zoo, which I never lived near but still loved to go to.

Edgar Allen Poe liver the final years of his life at Poe Cottage, near Kingsbridge.

The Bronx is also known for being the "Birthplace of Hip-Hop", however, that is open for debate for many people.