I believe that everything that someone says is meaningful, whether in a positive or negative way, it still makes an impact on people.
I also believe that there are people that better expressing themselves than other, which is why whenever there is a certain that I'm feeling or just feeling down I usual resort to quotes.
If you could just see the amount of picutres that I save from Facebook or screenshot from Instagram just so I can have it handy whenever I'm feeling a certain way to better express my feelings.
Here you are going to be able to see a little bit of what my favorite quotes are. It's a part of my life that most times inspire me to write.
- “If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” -Toni Morrison
- “If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time — or the tools– to write. Simple as that.” -Stephen King
- “Here is a lesson in creative writing. First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you’ve been to college.” -Kurt Vonnegut
- “This is how you do it: you sit down at the keyboard and you put one word after another until its done. It’s that easy and that hard.” -Neil Gaiman
- “I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrow disappear, my courage is reborn.” -Anne Frank
- “If you wait for inspiration to write, you’re not a writer, you’re a waiter.” -Dan Poynter
- “Fill your paper with the breathing of your heart.” -William Wordsworth
- "What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." -Mortica Addams
- “Delay is natural to a writer. He is like a surfer- he bides his time, waits for the perfect wave on which to ride in. Delay is instinctive with him. He waits for the surge that will carry him along.” -E.B. White
- “As for my next book, I am going to hold myself from writing it till I have it impending in me: grown heavy in my mind like a ripe pear; pedant, gravid, asking to be cut or it will fall.” -Virginia Woolf
- “You don’t write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say.” -F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” -Maya Angelou
- “No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise for the writer, no surprise for the reader.” -Robert Frost
- “If it sounds like writing, I rewrite it. Or, if proper usage gets in the way, it may have to go. I can’t allow what we learned in English composition to disrupt the sound and rhythm of the narrative.” -Elmore Leonard
- “I’ve lost track of the number of people who want to be writer but never actually write anything. Talking about writing, dreaming about writing, can be very fun, but it won’t get a book written. You’ve got to write.” -Laurell K. Hamilton
- **This is one so important**
“I would advise anyone who aspires to a writing career that before developing his talent he would be wise to develop a thick hide.” -Harper Lee