Landing Page

This is the first page seen when opening up the ePort.  There is a creative picture that captures the mood of my theme with my title on the side of it.

About This Site

This page introduces myself and the theme/mood I was attempting to portray with my ePort's design. I talk about myself and who I am, and how my ePort's design correlates with my title.

Contact Page

This page will be most usefull to people who want to ask me questions or suggest anything to me. This is where you can submit anything you would like, and I will be able to view it at any time. This is basically my mailbox of the website.

My inspiration: Digital Storytelling

On this page, I share a project where I used different kinds of media to tell a story about a role model of mine. You can really see how different kinds of media like music and pictures can tell a whole story in an entertaining way.

Digital Rhetorics

Here, you can see work I've done where I respond to work done by people who put videos/articles on the internet fighting a cause or voicing their opinions. I also have a collaborative essay with a former student at John Jay where we respond to popular digital rhetors on youtube.

Police Wrongs in Society: Digital Justice

This page shows a website that I built with a group that concentrates on Police wrongs. We each put up writing that fight this cause, and we specify things like police brutality and racial profiling.

Some of my favorite self written reports from the past

I put some papers that I completed from the past on this page. I did this to show how I have grown as a writer over time.

A Sociological Themed Research Project: The Internet's affect on a Teenager's mind

This page contains a research project that I did for my Sociology class that I completed in my freshman year of college. I chose to put this on my ePort because it is a project that I am very proud of.

Having an ePort is a great way to have all your work organized.  This can be used as an online folder. The great thing about this folder is that whenever you are ready, you can submit this folder for the world. Doing this allows people on the internet who are researching possibly for school work to use your ePort for educational purposes.  My ePort has plenty of work that I have done. I share different projects and papers. These each concentrate on a different cause. I also share papers and research projects from my past. Doing this helps show how I have grown as a writer. I use tips that all my Engligh teachers have taught me to try to make the best work possible.  All these tips helped me through my group projects, solo projects, and papers that you will see on this ePort. Customizing my ePort was completely from my imagination. Not only is the work all my original products, but the colors and pictures were all from my mind. I tried to have everything correlate to one theme that I wanted to portray. With all this in an ePort, I know even my imagination has grown.