I am in LOVE with my eportfolio. It's really funny to see how far I've gotten with this. I remember having problems wth embedding a video when I first started. Now I'm programming my background, creating tables, embedding MP3s. This is literally a perfect example of rhetoric in the 21st century!

Moving forward, I want to continue with this eportfolio until I graduate and beyond. I plan on uploading other essays that I complete thoughout college so my viewers can see as well. I have an essay due this week about a group of people who have not been welcomed to contribute in the process of democracy. My group of people will be African American women, and it will be very heavily related on the politics of othering (like my research). I plan on putting this essay once it's completed in my "love it? read more" tab. 

I want the public to know, more than ever, that I want your FEEDBACK! I enjoy constructive criticism and great conversation. I want to hear some stories that I should include in my "Tell the Tale Tab". I don't want this whole eportfolio to be about me, even if it's supposed to be.