Now I'm ready! I am officially ready to contribute to this great discussion of African American Hair. I have truly come a long way and I am extremely excited for what is to come. 

My goal has changed from interviewing Caucasian women or men of power to hear their own views on natural African American hair in the workplace, to studying artifacts of cases pertaining to it. I am glad that I made that change, because artifacts and legal cases hold a greater value than an interview, in my view. 

The writing I have done so far is immaculate. I did not think I was capable of writing this much in such a short amount of time. I surprised myself and raised the bar to what I thought I was capable of to what I can actually do. To conduct such research, it only makes sense to include this much information. The discussion of African American hair has been debated for years, and its progression has to be taken into account in order to better understand the legal cases I will be analyzing. 

The digital work I have done so far has changed me. I actually feel like a blogger! I am becoming more literate in linking tabs to articles and embedding videos in my research. It's truly exciting to reflect on how far I've come.