2014 ePortfolio Award from Africana Studies!

Hello All,

To the left is a picture of me and my bestfriend, The Computer Lab. Welcome to my Eportfolio, the Eportfolio I have been working very hard on since February 2014. This is my first time being exposed to Eportfolios but, nonetheless, I am making one (so bear with me).

Pretty for a BLACK GIRL is a statement I've heard far too often. With an eportfolio catering towards the issues of women of color, I found it fitting to name my eportfolio something that I'm sure we all have heard, whether it has been said to you, or about someone else.  I intend to examine the troubling world facing women of color.

I am very excited for all that is to come on my site. I have several ideas for the future of this Eport, so I hope you take this journey with me and even contribute some ideas that I'd be interested in based on the contexts I have already included. 

Thank You &  Enjoy!

Image Credit Header:  http://www.pinterest.com/dominiquelottie/afro-arts/
Creative Commons License
Pretty for a Black Girl by Andrene Wright is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.