Here is where the magic happens! I would love for you to tell your story. Tell it as if we are there living it with you, in whichever format you'd like! it can be a poem, a dialogue, anything! My only request, is that you end it with something positive. 

One thing that I dont want my eprofile to be is negative. I want it to inform, inspire, and motivate, not deprecate. So PLEASE, don't be shy! 

What you do: Fill out the contact form with your information. It is linked directly to my email (andrene.wright@jjay.cuny.edu). In the message form, complete your short story, dialogue, poem or whichever you'd like to be broadcasted on my Eport.

What I will do: I literally check my email 6 times a day, minimum. I will read whatever you sent and publish it under my "Tell the Tale" tab that night.  If you don't want your name included, that's perfectly FINE, just sign it as anonymous and I will publish it as just that. If you dont mind including your name, I would LOVE for you to send me a picture. Just a headshot. 

Restrictions: Please, no profanity.

If you have any concern about what you are sending me, I will respond to your message personally before I publish. 

Lets Get it Started Ladies!