The Spice Farm!

I truly left mesmerized by this place!

So much so, I wrote an excerpt about it in a Spiritual piece I was trying to write:

And God said, Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let the earth put forth grass, herbs yielding seed, and fruit-trees bearing fruit after their kind, wherein is the seed thereof, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, herbs yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit, wherein is the seed thereof, after their kind: and God saw that it was good. And there was evening and there was morning, a third day.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:9-13‬ ‭ASV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

“Guess what this is,” he challenges us. We lift the leaves to our nostrils, inhaling the seemingly familiar aromas. You would think everything would start to smell the same, but the scents of the universe refuse to be silenced or short changed for one another. My woven basket of leaves has increased in weight since the beginning of the tour, filling itself with the creations of Your third day. We smell. We taste.  I walk through Your man-made Garden of Eden awe-struck.

This is your creation. What a beauty it is.

We follow our tour guide over roots, under branches and Your creation proclaims a sacrifice. A drop of blood exits my body to adorn the one of the thousands of thorns that protect this botanical garden. Developed through natural selection and evolution, I know these prickly stems were not part of your original design, but if a drop of blood is my entrance fee, it would have been more than worth it to witness this grandeur.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimately, I wasn't happy with how the piece overall was going, so I scratched it, but the memories of this can never be scratched from my mind!

Sure, there was a picture where we are all looking..

But what's the fun in that?!