Hola!!! I know you may be wondering: of all colors why did I choose gold, black, and white? Well, to answer your question, I chose them because it matched my banner. My banner is of a Jaguar simply because I'm insanely in love with this feline species and their beautiful print. In my opinion, my personality and attitude resembles that of a Jaguar. They move with force and extreme swiftness. They're such fierce, powerful, and courageous creatures. 

Since jaguars have such a solid structure, they are considered the pitbull of the cat family, similair to my own pitbull characteristics when it comes down to the well being of my family and friends. They are extremely hard to read which makes them very unpredictable and most of all, they shouldn't be underestimated! 

I want the 3-color package of this ePortfolio to convey power, intellect, prosperity, and happiness in regards to my writing, my website, and myself. Over the years, a lot of obstacles have been thrown at me. Instead of viewing them in the perspective of setting me up to fail, I view it all as a way of growth, maturity and ability to do above and beyond. My website basically defines me! 

I chose to incude the word "Ferocity" on my e-portfolio and as the title because of the significance it had in the original qoute,

"When a man wants to murder a tiger he calls it sport; but when a tiger 

wants to murder him its called Ferocity" by George Bernard Shaw. In order to make this qoute blend with my banner I somewhat modified it. This qoute sums up how hyprocrisy is so common in this civilization. People feel that jaguars are a threat when in reality we were a threat to them. A jaguar is quite similar to a human; it's just trying to survive in this life also.

"Ferocity" banner was made on cooltext.com

"Jaguar picture found on http://huntingsafaris.wordpress.com/ "