I hope that in the near future, every student participates in either one sport, or at least once in his or her high school years. This way they will have had a chance to experience the benefits.

I also just want this research to be expanded even more, so that everyone can be informed. I want everyone to have the motivation to finish high school; if they are involved in activities that are school-based, it can give them something to look forward to and finish school. I know that high school is where students start to lack a desire to go to school which is why I decided to do this topic.

Hopefully this research will not be just another research done by a college student but one that grows. I hope that this is not the end but the beginning to something much more and that it may provide answers to any questions that may arise when researching this topic. This website really should convince other students to join clubs, sports, or at least inform them of the benefits that comes from these extracurricular activities.