In my first semester of college, I have learned so much about myself. One thing is that I like to procrastinate which is not a good thing, especially when it comes to writing. I was not very comfortable with making a website because I am not that great with technology, and I did not want the world to see my writing. But, as I was designing this website, I was starting to see that I am okay with technology. I was so surprised with myself when I changed the css, and I am proud of myself for that. Who would have thought that anyone can do that? I am so glad to have gotten this far, although this was stressful. I would often lose my patience when my computer would freeze while I was working on improving a webpage.

The vision for my webpages was not clear because I did not think that I could  make some of the CSS changes I made. Many people would think that putting your work online is not scary, but it really is. At first, I thought that anyone could read it, but luckily I am able to control who has access to read and comment on my pages. I will continue to improve my pages as time goes on and I am glad that making this website was fun for me.