Writing a story on any topic especially a personal story is the easiest thing to write about. Recording the story is a different story. I find this to be the hardest thing ever. The reason why is because I am not use to recording and hearing my voice. Another reason is due to the fact that you want to articulate and have good pronunciation without messing up. It took me so many tries to get it nearly perfect. Creating a soundtrack was really fun and interesting because I always wanted to combine songs and create something new. A mini-movie is not hard to do especially when you have so many pictures that you want to add. This was my case but, I think I really added all the photos I had.

Creating this project was really fun in many ways. Who would have thought that a story could be made by a life event or a thought in your head? Another reason why it was fun was just seeing the way everything unfolds when you start out the project. At first it may seem like a hard job when really it is not. This project is definitely time consuming but if you but the time and effort into them you can create a story so amazing that even you can surprise yourself with it.

Combing sound, images, video and words was very interesting. It was not very hard to combine it but I feel like the hardest part was mashing up the songs. The reason is because I wanted the mash up to be perfect and blend well and I feel like I achieved it. The only part I did not like was recording my own voice, I could never get it perfect. I would have to say my biggest strength is when I combined it all because I really took my time to choose the photos and add to them so that everything would work together.

Looking back to all of my digital works, I realize how much I have grown in that aspect. I have learned so much from when I made a digication to now. Learning to work with different platforms really helped in making this. I feel that once you learn to work with one platform, you can learn to work with others if you really tried. All of this took time and effort but in the end it was a great learning experience.

I really hope that whoever watches my story “The Journey”, can enjoy it and see how much time and work I put into. Although I do not like hearing my voice, I feel great about my story. I probably feel like this because it is my own story but also because I know I took my time and effort to make it great. This story was different from all of the stories I have ever done but I really like being able to branch out from the usual story writing.  Once again I do hope this story is enjoyed when viewed.