Picture a student sitting at home on a Friday night doing homework and worrying about an essay that still needs to be finished. He curses himself for letting all of the assignments pile up and for not using his free time better. All he really wants is to go out to the party that everyone is attending. After all, projects, home-works, essays, exams, lack of self-confidence, and work can be overwhelming to anyone. Everyone knows what it is like to be overwhelmed and stressed out.

Sports and clubs are a means of escape from the stress students may come across. Students are able to learn to better manage their time and to make friends since interactions between other students is required. The benefits of sports or clubs should be enough to motivate teenagers to join. Lessons are learned early on instead of later and are beneficial to the teenagers (Mokeyane, 2009).

A major motivation should be the fact that their social skills will, in fact, improve (Anonymous, 2010). Who would not want their social skills to improve and make more friends? Besides this, teenagers get a chance to participate in activities that they like which will give them something to look forward to after a long day of hard work (Hodge, 2009). Having something to look forward to after school gives them motivation to actually go to school and do their work, especially since maintaining good grades is important to stay in that club or sport. Being involved in sports or clubs also gives teenagers more time to spend with their friends. Parents are always worried about their child getting into trouble and being in a sport or club helps keep them away from trouble.

Sports and clubs are essential to a teenager’s life because they can get so much out of it. The teenagers learn lessons, make friends, and maintain good grades all while participating in activities that they enjoy doing. They also get to spend more time with friends and be productive.

Table Of Contents

Overwhelmingly Positive

This page is where I bring my research together using information from the internet, newspaper articles, videos, and encyclopedias. It describes what is good about this topic.

More than Just Words

The is the methods page where I give an understanding of who I choose for my interviews as well as my reasons for whom I choose and the questions that they get to answer. 

Finders Keepers

The is the data that I collected from my interviewees. It allows you to know what was said.

True Meanings 

This is my analysis on everything that I have collected. I bring it all together into my one page.

Complete 

Here, I describe my hopes for this project and the changes I hope to see along with final thoughts.

Game Plan

This is the start of it all. I lay out a plan to mold everything together with the details for the final product. 

Evidence 

Thse are the Pictures of all of my work that was involved in making this to show the process it took to complete this.