Fall 2016 Semester

Cohorts Supported:

I support both Freshmen and ISP cohorts.

Courses Supported: 

• Course title - Section | Days/Times | Professor | # of Students

The freshmen class I sit in class title is Ethical Foundations section FY15 on Tuesdays 9:25 am- 10:40 am with Professor Donaldson and I have 27 students.

The ISP class I sit in class title is Justice: Who's In/Out- FY51 on Mondays 11:00 am- 1:00 pm with Professors Beltran and Edell and I have 28 students.

Total # of Students Supported: 

My total number of students is 55.

Spring 2017 Semester

Cohorts Supported:

I support the Freshmen cohort.

Courses Supported: 

The freshmen class I sit in class title is Communication 128 section FY01 on Mondays 9:25 am- 10:40 am with Professor Baez and I have 25 students.

The other freshmen class I sit in class title is Anthropolgy 100 FY20 on Wednesdays 9:25 am- 10:40 am with Professor Rivera and I have 21 students.

Total # of Students Supported: 

My total number of students is 46.

How I would like my students to describe me:

I would like my students to describe me as energetic, helpful, informative, approachable, supportive, and friendly to name a few. One especially important to me, is that they describe me as supportive. I want them to be able to come to me for anything and leave feeling like I will always have their back no matter what.

How I would like my supervisors to describe me:

I would like my supervisors to describe me as hard- working, dedicated, friendly, team player, enthusiastic, and proactive. I think having those qualities will help show my supervisors that I'm reliable and willing to what I came to do: to help others in any and every way I can to the best of my being.