You can use the gallery module of the platform to show a series of photos or a series of drafts. The gallery function allows you to write a caption for each image as well as weblink an image. Here is what you need to do:
1. First, choose GALLERY as your module on your webpage.
2. Now, start uploading pictures using the "ADD MEDIA." Add as many images as you like.
3. You will be adding images from your computer on most occasions which means that you will need to keep the jpg or png on a drive, desktop, etc. When you get to the "My Assets" bar, choose file and select the file that you want. Click DONE when the image appears.
4. Keep repeating step #3 above until you have selected the images that you want. You will always be able to go back and add. You can also add captions, decide how you want the thumbnails to look, and change the order of the images. Remember, your decision should NOT be random. The ordering of your images tells a story.
5. See below for how the gallery displays the images shown above.
6. Remember to save and hit PUBLISH twice.