DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
You are probably familiar with "About Me" webpages by now. Your "About Me" for our site must be a little different. Please tell us more than what college you attend and your professional aspirations. Tell us (or let us link to) to the digital projects that you have done so far: links and images to an ePortfolio, video projects, and contribution to websites, etc.
Don't think of yourself as bragging or letting your head get too big. You are just helping people to understand your ambitions and perspectives.
Here are some ideas for things you can talk about:
- What social justice issue(s) are you most passionate about?
- What cultural issue(s) are you most passionate about?
- Are you a painter, skater, graffiti artist, avid reader, dog-lover, cat-lover, AMAZING big brother, pesty lil sister, loving aunt, strict uncle, poet, MC, bboy, bgirl, stepper, singer, person with a bright smile?
- What would a perfect day entail for you?
- What would be your dream job/career and why?
- What special groups, organizations, or clubs are you part of and why?
- What service projects have you been involved in and why?
- Who/what do you follow on social media and why?
- Where have you lived? Which place was your favorite and why?