Each spring, we will select one or more ePortfolios for THE DIGITAL SPECTRUM E-PORTFOLIO OF THE YEAR AWARD. Because this journal itself is housed on an ePortfolio platform via Digication, we are very interested in the unique ways that writers modify and adapt ePortfolios to their own purposes.
Please nominate yourself, one of your students, one of your peers, or even an E-Portfolio creator who you do not know. Send an email to email@example.com with the URL of the ePortfolio that you would like to nominate along with 1-2 sentences about why/how this ePortfolio impacts you.
We will look at the following characteristics when we select THE DIGITAL SPECTRUM E-PORTFOLIO OF THE YEAR AWARD:
- Customization of the CSS
- The way that the design (background, header, color scheme) conveys the intended focus or message of the site
- The depth and impact of the message of the site
- Original organization (you should not use "required" titles from a class for pages and subpages)
- Reflections on learning, digital literacies, design, and/or writing processes
- Broad and in-depth use of multimedia composing (images, weblinks, video, etc) across all webpages
- Creative ways of communicating with multiple audiences