"Make It Do What It Do": A Framework offers the critical framework that shapes my process and philosophy for digital design and ePortfolios.  This section also offers links to my teaching journal as well as a closer look into why I think ePortfolios and digital projects are critical for composition classrooms today.

Assignments, Syllabi & Course Websites provides my course syllabi and links to course websites for all of the courses that I have taught since spring of 2013.

Code and Design as Rhetorical Work discusses the code of this very ePortfolio platform that you are experiencing right now as well as the ways that designing this space constitutes rhetorical work.  Philosophies, strategies, and activities for such teachings are discussed here.

The Story of Our Digital Spectrum explains and shows how an undergraduate journal using this ePortfolio platform now drives the multimedia experiments and communications that currently shape my students' ePortfolio designs.  Particular students are highlighted for the ways that they have shown us new technocultural innovations.

Sampling of Digital Projects highlights students' ePortfolios and digital projects that have gained the most traction as determined by site visits.  I call this section of the website a purposive, purposeful sampling.

Guidelines as Style of ePortfolio Assessment archives the assessment techniques that have been used in my 2015-2016 classes.

Bibliographic Resources offers research and scholarship that I use with students as well as the texts that have shaped my thinking around the intersections of: 1) first year writing, digital culture, and audience, and; 2) ethnic+academic identity development.