|Play Song Below|
|"Time's a Wastin" by Erykah Badu (go here for video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ0M8L5watY)|
You are responsible for listening to classroom directions most closely so that your group members know what to do, when, and where. Once the project is in full swing, it is VERY UNLIKELY that members of the group will hear, notice, or internalize the classroom announcements, deadlines, and required classroom tasks. The more the group bonds, the more you will be communicating with one another and not with the teacher. As the teaching assistant, you need to T.E.A.C.H. No, you are not teaching content here; you are teaching process. This means that you need to help your group work steadily towards its deadlines, goals, requirements, and most importantly, VISION. Make sure their focus doesn't change (in the way that Badu suggests in the background music). It's bigger than just a school assignment.
- Make sure that you understand and follow closely the agenda for each day of the project.
- Continually check in with your colleagues and encourage them to meet deadlines.
- Give regular status reports to Professor Carmen about your group's progress.
- Design the "ABOUT US" main page.
- Make sure each member of the group has done their BIO page.
NOTE: You have a sense now of what a webpage with a music-player looks like and does on digication. There is a table and then an mp3 uploaded. To upload an mp3, simply chose the "INSERT MEDIA" tab, choose the song from your computer, and INSERT. To see what this same page looks like and does on weebly as a platform, click here.