PART ONE: Your Findings and Conclusion Page
I. CLASS EVALUATIONS
II. Overview of Final ePortfolio/Research Requirements
- If you attend next week's final exam, it will be to re-submit a point-spread for re-grade, get help, ask questions, eat pizza
- If you do not attend, please email your flyer by 2:30pm to email@example.com
III. Writing Prompt: YOUR CONCLUSION WEBPAGE (250 words)
- What stands out most now for you in relation to these issues you have researched?
- What do you think other writers and researchers should do next to write about this topic? How could they build on what you have already done?
- What image or song would best fit this webpage?
- (Take a photo/screenshot of this writing and add to your draft gallery)
IV. Writing-Up Your Data: Focus on MITCHELL DUNEIER (please go to the readings section of the website if you would like to read the whole chapter)
- Give each interviewee a pseudonym! (Use a name, not #1, #2, #3) At the very bottom, make a note: "All names and other identitifiable informatin have been changed top protecct subjects' anonymity.")
- Go back to your findings, add in MORE descriptive information the first time you mention EACH interviewee's name.
V. Peer Review
Please do this thoroughly. I will not be able to give you any feedback on this writing because we do not have a class session before it is due.
Part Two: Your Research Introduction Page
VI. Work on Overview and eContents for Your Research Project (on paper or on laptop)
- Make sure you understand the guidelines
- Write either your abstract or your introduction in class now. Be prepared to READ ALOUD 3-4 sentences to the class.
V. Closing of Fall 2014... Congratulations for sucessfully completing your first semester of college!!
- Please read any 3-4 sentences from your introduction or abstract
- Please any closing words to your colleagues in the room (happy new year, safe travels, etc)