I. Presentation: JOEY
II. Overview of Final Requirements/Final Exam
III. Theorizing Digital Storytelling: What Gunther Kress and Glynda Hull Have to Say
Please follow the guidelines on the hand-out for the individual and collaborative task that you have today (it needs to be completed in class before our break). This homework will not be returned to you next week since we are not in session. It must go into your ePortfolio w/ the digital storytelling though.
When you elaborate on your chosen quote, do NOT say anything like the following in your writing:
- The reason I say this because...
- This quote is saying...
- This quote means...
- I like this quote because...
I. Presentation: AUSTIN
II. Change (if needed) your comment settings
- Open your ePortfolio.
- Click on PORTFOLIO TOOLS.
- Go to SETTINGS.
- Choose: Allow comments from anyone and show immediately (Carmen can see if you have done the work this way)
- Feel free to change the settings back to whatever you want after this activity.
III. Our Last Activity as a Class: Show & Tell
You need to watch at least 6 colleagues' videos. You will need to refer to these videos in your writing and in the reflection for this project.
- On your homepage, find the section called MY COURSES. Click our class.
- Click on the top tab that says E-PORTFOLIOS. There you will find all of our class's ePortfolios.
- Please watch at least 6 colleague's videos. After you watch, make a comment (only a sentence):
- What did you like most? What stands out in your memory?
- What impacted you most about the music, voice, OR images? Why?
IV. HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER!