1) Give your digital justice top tab a title. If you do not have a top tab dedicated to digital justice issues, make one NOW! Remember that the titles of your top tabs and the title of your entire ePort should all somehow be working together.
2) Create a left tab just for your rhetoric essay. Use the title of the essay (just use the left OR right side of the colon).
3) Make a title for your essay using the table maker. Go back later and add a banner if you are using banners on your website. Try this site:http://www.puresilvabannermaker.com
4) Write a 1-sentence abstract.
5) Paste in your entire essay. The whole essay should be DONE now.
5) Add subsection titles in your essay.
6) Create a table (2 rows, 1 column) and add your two videos to this page.
7) Go back and add at least two weblinks. Find good websites to link to these people's names AT LEAST! Remember that your weblinks need to open to a new page. Do not drive traffic away from your site.
8) Go back and add more images. Remember that all images must be right or left justified and must weblinked.
9) You are free to leave the lab once you have #1-8 finished.