During the summer of 2015, I did an internship with the Department of Homeland Security in their cybersecurity sect.  I have a minor in information assurance, and was interested in computers and digital forensics during my undergraduate career.  During this internship, I helped mitigated and provide solutions in response to Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), learned Python programming including Graphical User Interface (GUI) and data visualization techniques in Visual Studio, and attended multiple conferences.  I was able to experience what it was like working for the government, as well as simply a typical work environment.  I also got hands-on experience in computer forensics and the basics of cybersecurity that isn't covered in a textbook.  The most important thing about this internship though was that I learned that I did not want to go into that field as a career.  Instead, it helped me realize that I want to possibly incorporate cybercrime and cybercriminals into my research as a forensic psychologist.