The research sudy that I did seems like it isn't bad for a freshman in college. It took some time to put together completely, but it seemed like it flew by because of the limited time that we had to complete it. This study brings the voices of two students into the light. It allows their voices are some of their own experiences and ideas to be heard. This research study brings my own ideas and experience into the world for all to see. But most importantly, it brings more awareness to the student debt crisis.

The most interesting part of my research study is the interview portion. The interview portion of this research study allows for two unique, different people, who are in different situations and have different experiences, to voice their problems, opinions, ideas, and experiences. I got to talk to two people who were never interviewed by anyone else about the student debt crisis. I was able to pick their brain and get it out there for other people to read, and no one else ever has. Their experiences are unique, and this makes my research study unique.

Other research that I have done is similar to this only in the respect that it has to do with people that around my own age, the youth of the United States. This research study is different from other research that I have done because I have not had to put it online. Putting a research study on a website is odd because I have never done it before, and it is just completely distinct from putting it on paper.