This website, this e-Portfolio, shows what I am like as a writer, a creator, and a researcher. From beginning to end, every link, every title, every, picture, every word was created or put into place by me. Maybe I don't actually host this website on a server of my own, but I own it. I created this website; i took the time and worked to create it. Some parts are rushed, and some parts are carefully written out. But nonetheless, I am happy with the outcome. From day one, I didn't think that this website was going to be very interesting, but look at it now. It has my own ideas and my own research study uploaded to it for the world to see.

The most interesting aspect of this website has to be the research study and my reflective writing. My reflective writing is a compilation of my own thoughts, ideas, and biases; that is what makes it unique. This research study is also one of the most interesting parts of my website. The research study brings in the voices of others who are going through the same struggle that so many others are facing. It brings their voices together with mine to bring awareness to a topic that can't get enough awareness. 

I am going to make my website open to the world. I might get some criticism from people, actually I probably will. But, I'll take it. Opening the world to my website is a risk of being criticised or ridiculed by the public. After doing all of this work, this website should be open to the public, whether other people want it to be or not.