Finally finishing the final touches on this website I realized that it was not as hard as I predicted it would be when I first started. I am not going to lie there were moments where I just stared at my computer screen thinking to myself how am I going to get all of this done if I am horrible with technology.

At the end of the day, I love my website design because it represents me in the best possible way, throughout most of my life, I have identified myself as a Mexican New Yorker because I grew up in New York, but with traditional Mexican values. I even ended up celebrating my Quincenera like any family would back in Mexico. Although I do love my website design, creating it was pretty hard for me. For the creation of this website, I had to customize the CSS code of this website which I have never done before. At first, I had high hopes that it would be a simple thing, but I was quickly proven wrong. There are specific steps one has to follow and one mistake can mess up parts of the website and go back to find the mistake is pretty hard. At the end, after learning how to properly customize the CSS code I did stick in my head. I am pretty sure that if in the future I ever had to do it again it would not be as bad.

As my website kept developing I realized that my favorite part was creating "The Best of Me" page which showed what I believe is my best work. This became my favorite part because the writing was different than the writing I had to do in High School. I hated the writing in High School because I was often given topics that I could not relate to so therefore my writing sounded robotic in a way. The writing on this website, on the other hand, I was very interested in doing.

My greatest hopes are that this website reaches people that might be going through the same things I went through. Hopefully, it can help people feel like they are not alone, there is someone else out there that has faced these problems and has come out of it and will be moving forward in life. As the months go by I would love to add more writing to this website because I would like to one day use this website on my resume for future jobs. The more professional writing I have the better this website will be for my future.