Image Source: Welcome to the inside of my mind

My name is Jennifer Pereda. I am 18 years old. I am from New York specifically the Bronx. I just recently a high school graduate from High School of Health Professions and Human Services. I entered HPHS during my sophomore year. However, during my freshman year I attended The Cinema School in the Bronx. The best part of my freshman year was that the school centered in on filming. Our main project to work on was to make a thirty second animation, now most people think it easy, well let me tell you it was the most hardest week ever. However, the experience was unshakable, I had gotten the opportunity to animate, something that I had been wanting to do at some point in my life.

I am attending John Jay College of Criminal Justice, as you may have guessed. I am highly looking forward to it but at the same time I am nervous. Being the first in my family attend college and get an education, its a big honor for me but I also a huge weight on top of my shoulders, I know that there will be many expectation from my family but I am also putting expectations from myself. I decided to major in Forensic Science because I found it completely interesting not from watch CSI or Criminal Minds but from seeing watching Forensic Files or reading about old cases. I was amazed how one small detail can lead to the capture of someone. But I also was shocked how much the Forensic science community needed to improve to keep up with new discoveries.

Image Source: Hamilton Inspired Fan Art - Hamilton the musical subway style art quotes.

As I continue to grow older I begin to discover new interests so they never tend to stay the same. To list some of the few, doodling or full out drawing is a pass time and it only occurs when I feel like it. I love reading with a passion. You will catching me reading on my phone or have a physical copy in my hand. One thing that sadden me the most about leaving my high school was there amazing library. Listening to music is a must for me. One of my latest obsessions and interest are Broadway musicals, specifically the musical Hamilton. If I am seen with headphones on, its most likely that I am listening to Hamilton. I am a huge geek for animated shows and Marvel movies. There are so much more but the list would be far to long, so not bore you to death with all the reading.