Short Term Goals

Some of my short term goals is to make it through a day without stressing so much. There are days I stress far to much because I am lost of what work I am doing or it can be one of those horrible days so my temper tends to lash out with anyone around me. During my junior year in high school, I was constantly stressed because of the classes I was taking so I was always in a bad mood. The stress got to the point that I couldn't sleep because I stayed awake trying to complete everything that was due the next day.

One main goal I am putting for myself for the 2017 Early Start Summer Session would be to participate or getting involved in class. Participating especially in math class is something I really don't like doing because I don't want to get the wrong answer and look like a fool in class. I need to get over that mere fear but it seems that my emotions over- power any rational thoughts. Another goal I am setting for myself is to get the best grade I can in this class. Knowing myself that grade will most likely be a high grade.

My main goal will be to involve myself in many activities and meetings we will have rather then being just another person spectating in the background. I want to break my habit of being to nervous to participate in events.

Image Source: DeliciousObsessions.com