Summer 2017: MAT 105

Honestly, when I had first heard of Early start I was severely interested because I thought it was a great way to begin my education. However, the one thing that didn't sound pleasing was the fact I would need to give up my summer for classes, what even made it worse was the the fact they we were allowed to choose between Math or English. English was the easy way out for me, and math terrified me. Since it's one of my worst subjects. I was stuck deciding which to choose and of course math was the selected of course because I genuinely wanted to improve in that area.

Even though I hate math with a passion, I seek to become better at it. To me it always seemed intimidating, so as you can guess this class sounds to be out of my worst nightmare. However, I have hope that it won't it will be like that. I looking forward to the teaching method because I am hoping that our teacher will be patient with me since I tend to be slower in arriving to my answer. I am also hoping that we aren't limited to one method of arriving to our answers when solving.