After the long hours of researching, analyzing and constantly referring back and forth to multiple different sources, it is clear that with the evolving digital age, some of our constitutional foundations will need to evolve as well. As Americans, one of our fundamental rights is being able to openly and freely express ourselves. The internet has become our outlet for that expression; however, it has also become an outlet of bullying and disruptive behavior. With more digital communication comes more limitations and more responsibilities.  We will need to think more about whether it is constitutional or not for school officials to restrict or limit our free speech.

This research project allowed me to understand the idea of off-campus speech, but I cannot tell you what to think. I can only provide you with the information needed to make a decision. In the future I do plan to make my website public to a much larger audience, because I too want to express myself even "beyond the school house gates".