I always loved to write.  That's because, for me, writing has always been effortless and enjoyable. When I was younger, I was given a class assignment and my teacher told us "don' t think,

just write, open up and let the page become a part of you." So now every time I sit at a computer desk, or at a table, I look at the blank page before me and visualize my writing as a part of me. My eportfolio is a part of me; it's a reflection of me as a writer. Not only does it show my viewers what I have accomplished throughout my first semester of 

college, but it also gives my audience an insight into how I write, what topics interest me and some of my own personal thoughts and opinions on giving topics that I have done over the course of these past three months. 

The most interesting aspect of my eportfolio is my writing. My favorite part of my eportfolio is the tab entitled emancipate. I love this piece of writing because it allows my audience to understand why I write the way I do. It shares a more personal experience with my viewers that's more difficult to achieve through the internet.  

To be honest, I'm not sure how far my website will go. I will admit it's nowhere near where I want it to be; whether or not I make it open to the public is still a decision I have not made. I would like my writing to be seen by other people so that I can hear their thoughts, opinions, feelings, and emotions on all the issues and topics I have discussed. Whether my writing is made just for me, my professor, or my college or even the entire World Wide Web, it all entirely depends on whether or not, as a writer, I am prepared for the public.