Oftentimes, when conducting a study, the most difficult part in my opinion would be finding a topic that not only interests you, but the audience you're trying to appeal to as well. I conducted a study on the evolving digital age and how it affects student’s off-campus speech. This study is extremely important to many 

school students because with the growing expansion of the digital age, the ideas of freedom of speech have become growingly limited. This study will not only offer students an insight into critical constitutional issues where students may be punished or have their 1st Amendment right's limited, but it will also allow them to be more cautious when it comes to digital communications and social media. 

The most interesting aspect of the research that I have conducted is how it intertwines into multiple different issues. Not only does it deal with student’s constitutional right to free speech, but the digital expansion also deals with how social media can also lead to cyberbullying. My study slightly touches upon the rights of school officials when regulating and punishing students for their free speech. Another interesting aspect of my research is that it has such a wide variety of cases where this issue has been brought up in a variety of different places around the country: Kentucky, Illinois, and California etc.

This research project is similar to other research I have done in that it follows the guidelines of coming up with a topic, finding research and conducting the research. However, this research project is different from other research studies I have done. Conducting this research was far more extensive in every single aspect imaginable. It was also more interesting and sophisticated. Not only was I allowed to find a variety of information, but I also wasn't limited to the type of information I could use such as surveys, interviews, questionnaires, videos, web text, books etc. Since this research was also a college level research study, it felt like what I had to say on the topic for once actually mattered and it was on a digital website where my ideas can be viewed by other people.