Dear students,

In lieu of class held at our regular time, you must attend the two community hour guest speakers this week on 9/30 and 10/2 (this one is held at Forham Law School so plan to meet with your peer and walk over asap to get through security). 

I am also giving you all an extension to work on your digital stories until 10/9 at 130pm.  This means post it on 10/9 to Youtube and then to your Digication site by 130pm.  Each person must post their digital stories to their individual Digication site and email the links to Prof. Kynard at ckynard@jjay.cuny.edu and to Natalia Marte at nmarte@jjay.cuny.edu for posting on the Showcase website (Prof. Kynard) and on my Digication page (Natalia). 

Why am I giving you an extension?  I am giving you an extension because I want you to use our normally scheduled class time this week on 9/30 and 10/2 (you can use the computer lab only on 10/2 as I reserved it for you) to meet and refine your digital stories because the world is going to see it.  Please take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to work on it and meet as regularly scheduled in our regular classroom on 9/30 and bring your laptops or borrow one from the school to work on your project.  On 10/2, you can use the computer lab.  I will be around.

Work hard and good luck!  

Thank you.

Best,

Prof. Roure