Table of eContents

My ePortfolio consists of the best pieces  of writing that I have created over this semester.  The table content below will allow you to travel through my academic journey in a more formal and presicse style. Through this media, you will get to know about my persona and and I will share my knowldge and experiences and as a rhetor.

About this Site

This is the part of my ePortfolio where you can obtain a better perception of my persona. I introduce myself with some information about my background and some of my life' experiences. Also, I give a brief description of my academic preparation throughout the years and. I share my goals and all the things that I want to achieve in my life in order to succeed. Finally, you can also find my explanation and meaning behind my background, audio, and images and header.

Never Stop Dreaming

This part of my ePortfolio contains the collaborative essay I did with my partner Marc Garcia. It analyzes some of the digital rhetorics and examine the tools the rhetors used in order to persuade their audience about a certain social issue. This part of my ePortfolio also contains two writings examining digital rhetorics as a digital field. 

Mental health and Wellness

This part is devoted to inform the public about the different tupes of internet addiction and how this mental illness is primarily provoked by our society and its influence on the media. 

"Losing a Best Friend: A Digital Story"
This is where you will be able to find the digital storytelling video I created about one of my own life experiences. I will explain thoroughly the process behind creating a succesful and deep-meaning video and how it came about. The script and images will be analyzed separately to show how they can combine and work together to argue the same idea or lesson. 

Research Project
This tab is about a research project I developed during my first semester of college. This project is about how sexual images portrayed in TV shows influence adolescent’s knowledge and attitudes toward sexual behavior.

Reflections
On this page you will be able to find reflections of how I have grown as a rhetor from last semester to this semester. 

Contact Me

On this page you are welcomed to leave any comments, questions or concerns that you had throughout your visit to my ePortfolio. You are allowed to express yourself here. Your comments will be really welcomed.